Update: If you’re a follower of Deadly Bloggers you know this event is usually held in July. But for lots of reasons we ran out of time to build up momentum so we’ve pivoted and are holding it in October for Indigenous Business Month.
What is a blog carnival?
- A blog carnival is an online event where bloggers come together to create posts about a specific theme or topic.
- Deadly Bloggers is the host.
- Write on your own blog, link back to this post, and register.
- Submissions should be received by the 21st September 2019.
What is the Deadly Bloggers Blogging Carnival?
- Create a post inspired by Indigenous Business Month.
Who is allowed to participate?
- If you’re eligible for Deadly Bloggers, you can participate.
How do I sign up?
- Go to the Deadly Bloggers Blogging Carnival 2019 Registration Form. We’ll promote your posts across our channels. Hope you can join us.
Want to find out more?
- Sign up to our Deadly Bloggers Mailing list and we’ll keep you posted.