A new post each day in July by a different Deadly Blogger, inspired by NAIDOC and Black History Month.
Hope you can join us. Go to the Deadly Bloggers Blog Carnival 2015 Sign-up Sheet and add your name.
- Happy 25th Birthday Speaking Out by Rhianna Patrick, ABC.
- Where I stand by Siv Parker, OnDusk.
- Ups and Fuckin Downs by @NathanLeitch, Nathan “Mr Deadly” Leitch.
- So What’s a Blog Post Anyway? by Leesa Watego, Deadly Bloggers.
- Bucketlist: Bow and Arrow duo – Mindy and Mitchell Kwanten by Rhianna Patrick, ABC.
- Positive Changemaking with Carly Wallace by Yatu Widders Hunt, All For Good.
- Recognise this by Rennee Williamson, Renoriginal.
- A Letter to the Parent of a Recently Diagnosed Type 1 Diabetic by Less Than Perfect Studio.
- NAIDOC Week 2015, a reflection by Siv Parker, OnDusk
- Institutionalised by Mumma Krista, Mumma Krista’s Blog
- My Albatross Weighs a Tonne, by NathanLeitch, Nathan “Mr Deadly” Leitch
(We’ll update the page each day as a new posts is published!)